Three years ago, we first announced our partnership with Cloud 66 – enabling native cloud support on their cloud infrastructure management platform. A lot has changed since then, but our combined mission hasn’t, which is to provide an enhanced and streamlined experience for developers and enterprises, allowing you to easily deploy and manage applications on the Vultr cloud.
Recently, we announced that we joined the MACH Alliance, a global consortium of companies and organizations dedicated to promoting open standards, interoperability, and vendor choice in the technology industry. With Cloud 66, we aim to enable developers to quickly and easily build, deploy, and scale new MACH-compliant web, mobile, and e-commerce applications in the cloud. We’re making it easy for developers to leverage Cloud 66 to speed code into production, powered by Vultr’s industry-leading cost-to-performance and globally available full-stack cloud infrastructure.
Cloud 66 now natively supports Vultr’s latest API, allowing Cloud 66 users to quickly deploy their applications on Vultr’s cloud infrastructure at our growing number of cloud data centers. This new native API support now makes it easier than ever for Cloud 66 users to globally deploy new applications across our expanded cloud data center locations, including India, Japan, Africa, and Latin America – with more locations on the way.
Vultr and Cloud 66 are now an ideal combination for developers working with:
- SaaS Applications: Thanks to Cloud 66’s flexible deployment and rollout strategies, native database support with managed backups, easy scalability, and cost-effectiveness, developers can focus on building applications without worrying about managing infrastructure, while ensuring continuous availability, data security, and cost optimization. Start small and scale up your infrastructure as your customer base expands.
- Kubernetes: Leverage the power of Kubernetes specifically built to support your applications on your own Vultr servers. You don’t have to worry about complex installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance. With Vultr and Cloud 66, we take away the pain of scaling your applications for maximum performance on Vultr’s cloud infrastructure.
- Database Management: Take advantage of native database support that is specifically built and managed for you on your own Vultr servers. This means that you don't have to worry about managing your databases yourself. Additionally, the managed backups ensure that archive retrieval and disaster recovery processes are fast and dependable.
- Multi-Tenancy: You have the ability to run multiple applications with multiple domains all on the same server cluster. This can result in significant cost savings for you, and as your applications grow, you always have the option to migrate them to their own servers.
- Deployment Options: Our options include zero-downtime deployments, serial or parallel deployments, and various rollout strategies, such as Blue/Green or Canary releases. You have the ability to deploy multiple apps simultaneously, allowing for even greater flexibility.
- Team Management: You can seamlessly add or remove team members and assign specific roles with varying levels of access. Add as many team members as you want without any additional cost. Cloud 66 enables you to host multiple organizations while keeping them completely separate from each other.
With the combined power of Vultr plus Cloud 66's management tools, developers can automate the scaling process, ensuring that their applications always have the resources they need to perform at their best.
The growing partnership between Vultr and Cloud66 is great news for developers looking for an easy, streamlined approach to deploying and managing their applications in the cloud. By combining Vultr's powerful cloud infrastructure with Cloud 66's automated deployment and management tools, developers can focus on building great applications without having to worry about the underlying infrastructure.
See how you can combine the convenience of Cloud 66 and Vultr to deploy and manage any containerized applications at an affordable price.
Interested in learning even more? Join Vultr and Cloud66 for our upcoming webinar: "DevOps, Meet CloudOps: From Commit to Production in Minutes."