This is a guest post from our friends at Ant Media, a low latency streaming engine software provider. Ant Media Server Enterprise and Community Editions are available on Vultr Marketplace.
We’re excited to announce the addition of Ant Media Server to Vultr Marketplace.
Ant Media Server comes with adaptive bitrate control to manage live streams to be played at any network speed. Thanks to the rich features supported, users are also able to simulcast their video content to social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
You’ll find the Enterprise Edition and Community Edition of Ant Media Server on the Vultr Marketplace.
Ant Media Server Enterprise Edition provides:
• Realtime streaming with WebRTC
• Standard compliant WebRTC stack providing SFU, MCU and Data Channel
• One-to-many or many-to-many streaming support
• Auto scalable clustering configuration with the support of hundreds of thousands of simultaneous viewers
• Video streaming via DASH (w/CMAF) and HLS available
• On-the-fly execution of adaptive bitrate (ABR) for video streaming
• VoD support and recording available in MP4,WebM or HLS format
• VP8, H264, and H265 codes provided
• Horizontal clustering and vertical scaling
• Publishing via RTMP, RTSP, WebRTC and SRT
• Restream via RTMP to any social media platform simultaneously
• Interworking with Hardware GPU encoding (Nvidia GPU, QuickSync)
• IP Camera (ONVIF compatible) with PTZ support
• Secure video streaming using one-time token control
• Object detection via Tensorflow
• iOS & Android & Flutter & Unity & RN SDKs
• 360 degree streaming support
• Web management dashboard
Stream security features
• Enable/disable accepting undefined streams
• One time token control
• CORS filter
• Hash-based token
• Publisher IP filter
• JWT stream security filter
• Time-based one time password
For Community Edition, all above listed features are supported excluding ultra low latency streaming (0.5 secs latency), Scalability with Clustering option and ABR (Adaptive Bit Rate).
We recommend Optimized Cloud Compute
instances with at least 4 vCPUs and 8 GB RAM as a minimum requirement. Ant Media Server runs on Linux (Ubuntu) and macOS. It supports only x64 architecture. Ubuntu 18.04 is officially supported and auxiliary scripts are provided for Ubuntu 20.04 and CentOS 8. Ant Media Server can be used on SUSE, Debian, RHLE distributions as well.
You can check Ant Media’s cost calculator or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you can dimension the hardware based on your needs.
Get Started with Ant Media Server on Vultr
For more information on how to get started and deploy Ant Media Server, visit Vultr Marketplace. You can also see how to install Ant Media Server manually in this video.